Dreams into Realities



I have some dreams which few people know about because I am a little apprehensive about sharing them, but I have decided that in order for them to be actualized, I need to talk openly about them. Since the world has become a place where 'who you know is just as important as what you know', I feel it’s important to reach out to others and talk about my ideas. It could also allow me to get useful feedback, suggestions, support, and encouragement, as well as find opportunities. 
The two dreams that I am eager to realize are; A) to own my own gym and B) to be a fitness/athletic model.
There is something about owning my own gym that truly gets me excited. If I were to visualize it, the building would have exposed brick walls with one large mirror, a large window, simple machines alongside Olympic platforms and free weights, and an outside area on the roof for conditioning. I want my clients to be able to enjoy the sunshine when the weather is nice, and be able to practice yoga on the roof where the wispy air can catch our meditative thoughts. I want to be able to tailor workout and nutritional plans for each individual's needs and create a lifestyle plan that integrates mind, body, and soul to improve overall wellbeing. I want to inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle so they too can see the benefits of becoming physically and mentally active.
I would also love to be given the opportunity to be a fitness/athletic model and promote a healthy, natural lifestyle for all, portraying feminine beauty in strength, poise and determination. I think there is genuine beauty in living a dedicated lifestyle and working towards mental and physical growth through sports, yoga, food, hiking, meditation etc. I hope that one day I may be able to portray and represent whole-heartedly the fitness role model I aspire towards.
I wanted to share my dreams in this short blog to hear your thought and see if you have any ideas about how these dreams can become reality. I’d love your feedback and possibly hear if others have similar goals. Please comment below if you have any ideas for me, thanks!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined" - Henry David Thereau